Being content with what we have is surely one way of looking at life, but when we have the opportunity to make something better, shouldn’t we strive to achieve perfection? The same thing can be said about our dental structure. A well-crafted smile is something that is desired by almost every individual but sadly, not all of us are blessed with a naturally perfectly beautiful smile.
For those who don’t feel confident about their smile is because their natural teeth setting might fail to enhance their beauty. But thanks to development in the science and technology field that human civilization has reached new heights of being capable of changing our features. Cosmetic dentistry is one of the greatest achievements of the dental care field, and dentist Mascot clinics are popular for providing excellent smile makeovers.
So what exactly is this smile makeover?
The practice of improving the appearance of a smile after undergoing through various dental care procedures is called a smile makeover. Often surgery is involved in the process of a smile makeover, which is called cosmetic dentistry. A smile makeover is one of the boons of dentistry, and it was developed to cater to the needs of achieving the desired teeth setting, shape and colour.
The factors that are taken in consideration by dentist Mascot professionals before a smile makeover of a client are tooth size, tooth colour, gum position, tooth shape, lip position, gum colour, and lip length. Post smile makeover results have proven to provide better self-confidence and self-esteem in patients.
Since smile makeover involves a culmination of several different treatments and is customized for each client, it is difficult to state the cost. Emergency Dentist Mascot clinics are experts at providing smile makeovers and that too at a very affordable price.
But it is equally important to take care of your pearly whites daily pre and post smile makeover. Oral hygiene maintenance includes brushing (minimum two times a day), flossing (that is a very important step which people often skip), rinsing. Also, it is important to have a minimum of two dental checkups every year. Top Smile Clinic is one of the well-reputed clinics you can visit for excellent checkups and other affordable dentistry solutions.
Some popular procedures involved in cosmetic dentistry or as we refer to it as smile makeover are:
- Cosmetic Bonding – One of the most effective procedures for masking flaws, reshaping and restoring of tooth/teeth.
- Professional Whitening – Dentists by using medical bleaching agents in a controlled environment can remove stain from teeth, resulting in a brighter and a whiter result.
- Veneers – Porcelain veneers are used to transform the appearance of a client’s tooth through a non-surgery method.
- Dental Implants – Surgical procedures are involved for placing implants in cases of missing tooth or filling of teeth gaps.
- Orthodontic Treatment – To improve the esthetic appearance and function of teeth, orthodontic treatment is chosen.
It is also essential to continue practices of oral hygiene regularly and visit the dentist every six months after a smile makeover for maintenance and minor repairs.