The CCNP Enterprise Certification validates a wide range of cross-cutting networking specializations needed to manage medium to large enterprise networks. The profile in possession of this qualification is able to guarantee technical skills of installation, management, design, protection, scalability, and automation of enterprise networks, increasingly focused and based on the use of automation tools. The Cisco CCNP Enterprise certification is, among those of the Professional level, the most prestigious and most requested by companies.
How to get CCNP Enterprise certification
From 24 February 2020, all Professional level certifications can be achieved by passing a compulsory core-type exam and a concentration- type exam of your choice. One of the most important innovations concerning professional exams is that the correspondence of each of them corresponds to a specific Cisco industrial certification.
To achieve the Cisco CCNP Enterprise certification, you must pass the following exams:
- Core exam: 350-401 ENCOR – Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies
The exam is associated with the Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Core certification and is one of the necessary steps for obtaining the CCNP Enterprise, CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure, and CCIE Enterprise Wireless certifications
Concentration exam (one of your choice):
- 300-410 ENARSI – Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services
- 300-415 ENSDWI – Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions
- 300-420 ENSLD – Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks
- 300-425 ENWLSD – Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks
- 300-430 ENWLSI – Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks
- 300-435 ENAUTO – Implementing Automation for Cisco Enterprise Solutions
CCNP Enterprise exam features
- Duration: 120 minutes for the core exam and 90 minutes for the concentration exams
- Language: English
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites but CCNA certification is strongly recommended
Validity and Renewal
- Validity : 3 years – to be valid, the two exams (core and concentration) must be passed within 3 years from the date of passing the first of the two sustained
Renewal: it is necessary to pass one of the following exams before the expiry date:
- at least 2 professional-type concentration exams
- any professional technology core exam
- any CCIE exam laboratory
Cisco CCNP Exam Requirements
The candidate takes a structured Cisco certification exam, in which theoretical knowledge and practical skills are tested through complex multiple-choice questions and hands-on labs.
A prerequisite is therefore the possession of valid Cisco CCNA certification or the possession of equivalent skills.
Passing the ENARSI exam, together with passing the ENCOR exam, leads to the achievement of the Cisco CCNP Enterprise certification, and last but not least 300-415 ENSDWI dumps.
CCNP ENARSI certification exam topics
The certification exam 300-410 ENARSI – Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services – qualifies for the Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Advanced Infrastructure Implementation certifications and, in combination with the ENCOR exam, for the Cisco CCNP Enterprise certification.
Below is a detail of the exam topics with relative weights in the certification phase: the following topics are general guidelines for the content that may be included in the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific exam delivery. To better reflect the contents of the exam and for the sake of clarity, the guidelines below may change at any time without notice.
- Layer 3 technologies: 35%
- VPN technologies: 20%
- Infrastructure security: 20%
- Infrastructure services: 25%