There’s nothing better than a fresh fish dinner. And you may be surprised to learn that eating seafood every day is actually one of the best things that you can do for your health.
But how do you satiate your seafood craving from home? Luckily, you’ve come to the right place. We’ll teach you how to make those mouthwatering seafood dinners yourself.
So, where should you begin your seafood culinary adventure? Keep reading these seafood dinner recipes to learn more!
1. Pesto Salmon
Pesto salmon is one of the simplest, most classic seafood dishes you can make in under 30 minutes, making it perfect for a weeknight meal. You don’t even have to make the pesto yourself. The magic is in its marriage to salmon!
- Salmon filet
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Pat the salmon dry and spread on a generous amount of pesto. Be sure to cover the top and sides of the fish.
- Place the salmon on a baking sheet and bake for 18-20 minutes. The fish is done when it is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Lastly, squeeze fresh lemon over the fish before serving. This recipe is healthy and flavorful, making it a great option for a quick and easy seafood dinner.
2. Garlicky Lemon-Baked Tilapia
Here’s another one of the easiest seafood main dishes you can prepare. Tilapia is a healthy, mild-flavored fish perfect for those who aren’t very fond of seafood.
It is practically a canvas that absorbs any flavor you put into it and comes out very tender. Best of all, it’s also ready in under 30 minutes!
- 4 tilapia fillets, about 6oz each
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Juice and zest from 1/2 lemon
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- Freshly chopped parsley for garnish
- Combine tilapia, salt, and pepper and place on a small baking sheet while preheating the oven to 400°.
- Mix garlic, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, zest, and butter and spread over tilapia with lemon rounds on top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until fork-tender.
3. Steamed Stone Crab Claws
This dish is super simple, but the flavors are anything but ordinary. If you’re serious about making a fantastic impression on a special guest or even your family, this will be your new go-to recipe. You can even give everyone a free tutorial on how to eat stone crab.
- 4 tablespoons or half a stick of butter
- 32 large stone crab claws, chilled
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Steam uncracked claws in high heat for about five minutes.
- Melt butter in a separate pan but carefully so as not to brown it. Move to a small bowl.
- Crack steamed claws and serve with melted butter and lemon wedges.
Try These Seafood Dinner Recipes
If you’re looking for some easy seafood dinner recipes, look no further than this collection. Get cooking and enjoy some delicious seafood starting tonight!
Check out our blog for more tips on living a happy, satisfying life!