The ongoing Covid19 pandemic is sinking most of the country’s economy. It has been a very difficult time now – perhaps the worst of our lives. There are only two major words everywhere that you can hear from time to time:
- The coronavirus
We cannot guide our hands for the coronavirus because health care professionals and scientists are taking precautions and finding a cure.
But, for Lockdown, it is up to us, the common people, to be particularly careful.
Businesses around the world are having a huge impact and most of them have decided to use the “Work From Home” model as the key to this pandemic.
For a successful home work model, you need to make sure that all of the processes need to be undertaken through online meetings. This will help you keep track of all individual action plans and individual responses to their performance under one computer screen. To take note, you need a better meeting action items that can keep all of your recordings in one place.
Here is a list of the top 4 online tools that generate meeting actions with one click:
To keep track of the action items, Trello is a good option. Many people prefer to work there because it has many additional advantages for managing a project. Some of the advantages are:
You can see it in progress: humans are indeed a visual creature. So while looking at a project with a high-level view, Trello offers the opportunity to see what others are doing and how these things can be correlated to your actions.
Notifications are enabled: when you assign an action item to someone, that person will receive a notification in the form of an acknowledgment. This means that you do not need to send an additional message to confirm it.
Create checklists in an action object sheet: for some action items, this usually requires additional sub-items. Trello lets you do it.
2) Microsoft Word online
With people familiar with Microsoft Word, you may miss some essential features. There are many action plan templates available in Microsoft Word that help you get started quickly.
A Word template can be the best example to give you a record of the actions, allowing the team to join the document and also in real time – if you are using Word Online.
Note: while using Word, you may come across constant to-do lists with lots of comments and tracked changes. This can increase the risk of data congestion, and you can sometimes feel uncomfortable.
The main advantage of using Asana is that it has a functionality to present your project in a Gantt chart. You don’t need to create Gantt charts yourself as Asana automatically generates them for you. To make it easier.
Like Trello, Asana also offers you card functionality, such as:
- With due dates, it marks action items – When an action item is almost closed before its deadline, a reminder is sent to the task creator by email.
- It prioritizes action item cards – There is a feature that helps you label the action item label with low, medium or high priority as needed.
- Deadlines are visually visible on the calendar – With this feature, you will be able to see tasks that have due dates on a professional calendar view.
The free version of Asana has a limit for you to search with basic features and also limits your teams with a capacity of 15 members. If your team is larger, you must pay the subscriptions.
Unlike the other tools above, AIRA is a completely different entity. It not only provides you with meeting action items, but also meeting transcripts and many other functions such as:
- Automatically join a meeting – Aira is an artificial intelligence assistant who can join your online meetings on your behalf. If you have a scheduled meeting, simply activate the automatic joining mode in the Airia dashboard. And There you go! Take advantage of online calls with automatic join.
- It generates high quality transcripts and action items – Aira has the best meeting and action quality transcription rate of up to 95%, which is the best among all the others. This can therefore help you to reduce your manual notes.
While every online tool for creating action items has its features and functionality, Aira turns out to be a standalone tool. It not only generates the precise action items, but also gives you much more additional functionality so that you can rule your kingdom (business). So start using these tools and see the change.