Easter is the ideal time to sit down with the entire family and bond over delicious food. If you are looking to entertain your family this Easter holiday but are not sure where to start, iPantry easy Easter menus should give you some relief. All your feasting needs are covered, from engaging the kids in fun foodie crafts and egg hunts to preparing spectacular Easter veggie food.
Here are three simple Easter menus that you can put together with zero struggle in the kitchen and still get a lot of praise for the spread you prepared. You can choose between an incredible Asian-inspired menu, a breezy summer brunch, or a super healthy dinner menu and celebrate Easter in a true foodie style.
Asian Easter foodies
This menu is an excellent combo of Asian flavors. Desi scotch eggs are perfectly in line with the Easter theme. Along with a luscious coconut cheesecake, a bowl of Thai rice, and a stir-fried vegetable, this menu is a treat for Asian food enthusiasts.
- Fragrant Thai Rice Bowl: This single dish is all you need for the feast since it brings together a brilliant punch. On top, you can add grilled chicken skewers, pan-tossed herbs, or a luscious Thai coconutty. Place all the components on the table alongside accompaniment bowls, such as onion, lemon wedges, fried garlic, or crushed peanuts to give it a more interactive vibe.
- Stir-fried Tofu with Asian Greens: This is a delicious way to enjoy veggies. Asian stir fry has attractive colors and plenty of flavors, and adding the crunchy fried carrot strips on the top takes it to a new level.
Decadent summer brunch
The hot summer period requires a cool Easter celebration. You can put together this delicious menu with some fantastic recipes that make an excellent breezy summer brunch for the whole family to enjoy.
- Fog Open Sandwich and Caramelized Onion: Open sandwiches are perfect for serving as an appetizer, and this one is a delicious mix of textures and flavors. It will make even choosy kids fall in love with figs.
- Mangolicious Ice Tea: Beginning your Easter feast with this super refreshing mango iced tea will instantly put the entire family in a festive mood. It’s one of the best ways to take advantage of the gorgeous mangoes, which are in season now.
Veggie superfood treat
Festive meals can be healthy, and the veg super food menu is a testimony to that. This superfood feast makes no compromise on taste: a veggie burger, bright, refreshing chilled soup, and different types of luscious berry Popsicle make everyone enjoy the party.
- Chilled Beetroot Apple Soup: This soup is often served warm, and it’s full of antioxidants from incredible ingredients. However, if you keep it in the outside weather, it’s advisable to do a chilled version since its taste is excellent, if not better.
Explore the bunch of delicious cookies and cakes you want to skip the grand lunch and instead go for a funky tea party. Don’t forget to make a batch of Easter eggs and hot cross buns. The iPantry has the perfect recipe for both.