Plastic waste that is unusable, toxic, and undestroyed for decades is heaping up the waste mountains on our planet. One of the biggest contributors to this waste is plastic bottles and containers used for ready-to-eat foods, drinks, and bottled water.
Switching to a more environment-friendly approach like glass, steel, or aluminum water bottles is encouraged by the authorities and many companies have launched their bio-degradable or reusable container water bottles and cans in the market you can find these types of bottles on customwater.com
Well, the glass bottle is the safest and cheapest but transport and distribution of such bottles is quite a task, and the risk of breaking is high. While stainless steel may cost a little higher, when it comes to aluminum water bottles then safety, feasibility, and price are all plus points.
What makes aluminum water bottles super convenient?
The market is filled with reusable aluminum water bottles available in various sizes and designs. These are very cost-effective and efficient alternatives to the plastic thermos or bottles you used to have back in old days. Some of the pros of choosing aluminum cans and water bottles over others are:
The best feature of aluminum cans or aluminum water bottles is that they are super light in weight, which makes them easy to carry around and for aluminum water bottle bulk suppliers this is very effective in terms of distribution and transport.
Aluminum water bottles are very cheap compared to glass and stainless steel bottles, they provide good insulation and storage capacity at nearly half the rate or you can get them for even less if you buy bottles from wholesale aluminum water bottle shops. So be it your brand souvenirs or school team bottles reusable aluminum bottles are super cost-effective.
Aluminum water bottles are reusable and you can use them for carrying water to the office, gym, or wherever multiple times for months and they won’t wear off easily. Although the aluminum cans are still one-time use due to the design but aluminum jugs, thermos, and water bottles are easily reused and recycled into new ones that lighten the waste of the earth too.
Tips to choose the right aluminum water bottle
Like everything in the market, you may find many brands selling aluminum water bottles and cans for use. Whether you are buying a bottle from a wholesale aluminum water bottle contractor for your drink supply or picking one for your college, make sure to keep these simple tips in mind:
- Always go for reputable aluminum water bottle brands that are known to manufacture toxic-free and safe bottles so that there is no aluminum intoxication in your beverage.
- Insulated bottles are best as you won’t want your water to get warm or your coffee to get cold instantly after your leave home. Insulated bottles are very convenient so pick wisely.
- Check for lightweight and easy to carry in hand design, bulky or large bottles are not portable to use on the go.
- Get appealing designs and colors, but don’t rip off your wallet on the name of some glitter that gets off in the first wash.
- Make sure the inner lining of the bottle or aluminum jug you are buying is layered with BPA-free plastic to keep aluminum leaking into your food.
Summing it up!
Hopefully, these simple tips and pros of aluminum water bottles have convinced you enough to get one yourself. This is not a healthy contribution to nature but also beneficial for you and your health. So leave those plastic bottles aside and opt for aluminum cans and aluminum water bottles.